Thursday, August 23, 2012

Humble Yourself

This prayer was written by Joyce Adejumo of Mitchie's Gallery in Austin, TX.



Father in Heaven, I humbly come
before you - surrendering all I am.
Thank You for loving me as I am.
Thank You  for the many gifts and miracles You have given me throughout my life.
Thank You for sheltering me and protecting me from harm.
Thank You for carrying me when I did not
have the strength to carry myself. Thank You for
granting me wisdom and knowledge to complete the
tasks You for predestined for me.
Thank You that no one can take from me what You has claimed is mine.
Father, keep me close to You and watch over me as I
submit every aspect of life to You.
In Jesus' Name.
Amen.

Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will exalt you.
James 4:10
English Standard Version (ESV)



No comments:

Post a Comment