Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Daily Prayers: The Day and Hour Unknown By Joyce E. Adejumo

Publisher's Note: Recently I had the pleasure of meeting Joyce E. Adejumo, author of My Daily Prayers: Spiritual Words of Wisdom, Volume I, owner of Mitchie's Gallery in Austin, Texas and Executive Director of the Mitchie Mitchell Foundation.  

Please support Ms. Adejumo and all the work she has been doing over the years to help survivors of drunk driving accidents and prevent DWI. Buy her book, or purchase something from her store, or send a donation to her Foundation. 
Mitchie's Art Gallery, Austin, TX

Her story is a compelling one.  Her son, "Mitchie" Mitchell, was paralyzed from the waist  down at the age of 3 as a result of an automobile accident. His biological father was driving - drunk! "Mitchie" passed away at the age of 21 in January 2008.

Starting today, February 7, and for the first Tuesday of the month for the remainder of 2012, New Life Today Blog will publish a prayer for Ms. Adejumo's book.  





I am certain that all who read 
Ms. Adejumo's prayers will be blessed:


Father in Heaven, thank You for waking me up this morning and 
giving me another day to praise Your Name. 
I do not know the day You will take me home, Father, 
but I do know I want to go home with You on that day.
Teach me humility, 
so that I walk with You and live a life that is pleasing in Your eyes. 
I want to have an unbroken relationship with You, Father. 
Thank You, for everlasting life. 
In Jesus' Name. 
Amen.



Mark 13:32 (NIV)
The Day and Hour Unknown
32 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father
.

No comments:

Post a Comment