Saturday, April 21, 2012

MORNING WARFARE PRAYER by Ladonna Frasier-Hayes


Publiisher's Note: Ladonna Frasier-Hayes shared with New Life Today Blog her Morning Warfare Prayer.  It is posted to allow all of us to be blessed by the reading and praying of this phenomenal prayer.  Please feel free to share this prayer will all of your friends and family.

Good morning Jesus.
I first repent for any word, thought or deed overnight that has been displeasing to You and 
I ask you to wash my body, soul, and spirit with the blood of Jesus.
I curse every corruptible seed that has been implanted overnight that is not of Christ Jesus and 
command them to wither and die, 
so Your righteous seed can grow and spirit that has attached itself to  me over night and send it back to dry places and loose me in Jesus’ name.
I bind the powers  of darkness, principalities and strongmen over the land, sea and air and sever their cords from the heavenlies.

Holy Spirit come and help me pray,
That I put on the whole armor of God.
1)      The Helmet of Salvation
2)       The Breastplate of Righteousness
3)      Shield of Faith
4)      Sword of the Spirit
5)      Belt of Truth
6)      And the Shoes for the Preparation of the Gospel of Peace.

I plead the blood of Jesus over the members, memories, possessions, spirit, soul and body of my past and present.
Lord, I surrender myself to your perfect will.
Bend me, make me, break me, mend me and use me so I can be closer to you.  
Empty me completely and fill me with the spirit of the Lord, The Spirit of Wisdom and Understanding, The Spirit of Counsel and Might, The Spirit of Knowledge and the Fear of the Lord. 
Lord, keep me on the path You have laid for me today and show me Satan’s tactics in advance and heal every memory that hold me back from me being all that You want me to be. 
Lord, please send the Holy Spirit to muzzle my mouth and mute my voice to stop me before I’m to do or say anything that will out of your timing, displeasing or offensive to You. 
Lord, please don’t let me be just a warrior in your kingdom , but a mighty warrior and front line soldier so when I see You face to face You will say “Well done good and faithful servant. Enter into my rest.” And I pray this all in Jesus’ name.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment